Monday, December 29, 2008

Review: Preventing and Reversing Arthritis Naturally

Product Name: Preventing and Reversing Arthritis Naturally: The Untold Story
Rating: 7

Description: Inside this book you will find ways to help prevent arthritis. It also gives you ways to relieve the pain and limits of your arthritis. It also gives some more in depth insight into living a healthier lifestyle beyond just arthritis.

Review: I don’t have arthritis yet but I know someone who does. He has suffered for a couple of years now with pain, no strength in his wrist and feeling like there’s no hope it will ever feel better. I decided I needed to see if there was anything I could do to help him. I found this book and started to gather my information.

Arthritis can be a very painful disease. Not only is it painful but also it can make you feel old and helpless to some extent. Not being able to use your hand, wrists and many other part of the body can be not only embarrassing but also can give you the I just give up state of mind. After reading this book I found out it doesn’t have to be this way.

This book tells you how things such as sunlight, exercise, body therapies and even stress management can help with arthritis. It is very informative and doesn’t pull any punches. It describes different nutrients that can help the body not only with pain but also in preventing and even reversing the affects of arthritis.

It goes even further by explaining that natural hormone therapy can be helpful in maintaining good health. This is something I had heard about but never really understood. With the facts contained in this book I now understand it and I am willing to try it for my loved ones and myself.

The best part of this book for me anyway was learning that we all have the courage to be responsible and disciplined when it comes to taking of our health. The ideas and concepts set out in this book showed me I could do this if I really wanted to, All I had to do was have some patience to develop it in my own mind and body.

This book has been a great help to me in understanding about arthritis and how I can help the person that is suffering from it. Even more than that it has helped me to realize that taking care of my health is one way to keep from having to face these types of things myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for providing this helpful information. For more detail I have also share a link which is very informative for you  :- http://www.sanjeevnitv.com/drg